Wednesday, July 30, 2008

why so serious =D

morning, morning and good morning! early in the morning, I'm back for blog session post!

SUNDAY, basketball session routine! played usual rounds but not up to my expectation. what I think everytime doesn't seems to realize it too soon. lols, always have clashes. but never mind. I know my form wasn't up, finger injured, so stop game for myself and change up and come down again. accompany Yu Chin to sunshine, wait for Kenn and Yijie at somewhere then off I to home. they always say i PANG SEH. aiyoh din't mean to =X aftermath makan and rest! =)

MONDAY, physics lesson. 2 man's team! me and Jason nia, the ANG'S TEAM. thought I will do well and get an 'A' for myself but it doesn't turn out true. what I think will always clash with the outcome i desire for. maybe next time I don't think will be a better. lols. lost my confidence somehow, the feel wasn't too right. tried and managed to solve all stuffs and come up with power point. and I learnt new technique for doing research, woohoo. maybe it will help in the future =X

TUESDAY, Andy Sim lesson. i'm quite energetic throughout his lesson, listened and take down notes so that I will not forget and can recap easily when next lesson starts. day was fine for me, had usual mixed-vegetable rice, which cost $2. HAHAHA! cheap right =X with rice added. LOL. dota in class, quite fun =) presentation time abit messed up, forget what I going to present for th last part of the diagram, argh. confidence ah! never mind. at least i tried my best. heheh.

TODAY, gonna be out with clique to town. gonna window-shop stuffs and relax myself. I should know when it is time to crap, when to relax and when to work and when to rest! lols.

CLASS CHALET $18 each! BBQ FOOD ADDED. thanks to PF and Pris for the hardwork of organising =)

alrights, ending here. foooooooooooooooooooom~

No comments: