Saturday, July 19, 2008

ZOOOOOM..!

today, 19july

hey peeps, back to current posting again!

last few days was quite busy, so no time to do posting ya. sorry for waiting :X today is a Saturday, so I'm damn free to come back to my blog to do a post. heheh! =)

alrights, shall continue where i left off. went for NTU trip at Wednesday with class about my course. wow, it's a cool visit. get to see a lot of stuffs that I'm going to learn, experience and do next year in my third year, and in the university itself. a totally different concept of new ideas and stuffs I'm going to cover. it also have showcase about what we are likely to go through during our project next year. tough ah! aftermath, went to canteen to had my very first Subway chocolate chip cookie, damn nice! NTU has mac, old chang kee, subway and more. Awesome. headed back to home for rest after that.

Thursday was chemistry lesson. nothing much to elaborate actually, cause it's just how every lesson I through, expect the presentation was in Vanguard sheet, finally was offtrack from power point presentation. hahaha. team-ing with Bryan and Pris, had jokes and fun in class, enjoyed! =) night time, went to Jonathan house to fix his computer. I think he can think of buying a new computer liao, difficult to fix. LOL! sorry bro :X GG for your computer. HAHA.

Friday, MCB lesson. SUCK-ED! boring day, wasn't active enough. sianzation.
aftermath, went for normal routine, basketball with buddies. tired out man. Bros, we will do better for this coming Sunday. have confidence yeah! don't give up. as said, we are the biggest opponent of ourselves, not the opponent we are facing. =D

alrights, will be back later! =D stay tune readers.

No comments: