I'm finally back for post, cause today is the start of my 2and1/2 weeks, damn free. heheh =X
alrights, continuation of my story as flow~
SUNDAY
wow, first and only single sunday which the basketball session was cancel, due to several unfavorable conditions. heheh, sometimes is better to stay at home yeah. went for yuchin's aunt house for my 1st dinner. hahaha, xie xie leh bro. truly appreciated for so many years =) talk crap and chat along in the house, went back home around 6plus. had 2nd dinner around 10plus, woah. SATURDAY and SUNDAY, I'm bloated with food. not bad uh. chat on phone and rest =D damn crappy ehh. hahah!
MONDAY
2nd last day of W55J, physics lesson! it's one of my favorite facilitator. problem was quite easy overall, and we played musical chair -.- I admit I'm noob at that, because I never played before once eh. everyone said I don't have childhood times. sad eh. presentation was on mahjong paper and the class wrote words of appreciation to MS JENNY XU. thank you(: din't have chance to camwhore. lols. went off with class then off for train, back home to rest! lol.
TUESDAY
last day of W55J, material science lesson! Andy Sim prepared cheesecake for us, it's the nicest cheesecake i ever ate before. heheh, thanks man (: lesson as usual, about nanotechnology, tough uh. played dota during break, 3v4. though lost, but enjoyed. nice game everyone (: last teaming with Bryaan, Pris, Suyin, and Angela. heheh. camwhore aftermath. more shots will be taken during chalet definitely. aftermath, went LJS with clique, train-ed back home aftermath.
to W55J: thanks everyone, please come for chalet (: it shall be W55J gatherings.
holiday started, and I'm going to make full use of time to do the things that I haven't been doing. heheh, kudos! god bless (:
alrights man! ending off now, tonight will be up again for today's posting (: take care peeps!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment