today, went for a haircut!
last year i did cut this kind of hair. it's damn short, as if like I'm just 2weeks out from the NS camp. LOL but it isn't =X i choose to have a 'steep slope no more layer haircut' because my hair condition is not suitable to grow very long as it curls up badly. and during hot weather, it makes my hair scalp damn itchy. so I decided to cut and trim it off. with most of my hair gone, i can jump higher than before. HAHA!
part of the reason of cutting this hair was I told the barber that I want to trim my hair but he go and cut it off. oh well, I told him to cut away everything bah. regrow again is the best =D
Yu Chin and Kenn accompany me to sunshine place for food. thanks bros! they named my hair as 'bukit timah hill'. because very steep. wth~ LOL. aftermath, Yu Chin came my house for Hancock. i watched it during the noon, storyline was not bad =) it's an action movie that is talking superheroes that are couple pair cannot be together. they will lose their power and get killed very easily as they cannot use their power to protect themselves. not bad lahhh.
oh gosh, i still not done with my PP. god bless me that I can finish within these 15days so that I can submit for early checking.
and and..
KENN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUH! finally you're 19 years old. bro, all the best always. =)
alrights, i'm signing off. take care and see ya soon around! =)


No comments:
Post a Comment