tuesday, 15july
heheh. isn't it the time for study in class? why am i posting? the reason is because I PON-TENT SCHOOL AGAIN! TWICE IN A ROW! oh gosh, ASK, why you always pon-tent? you know this is bad for your grade and you won't be able to achieve your goal to study in university? are you going to give up what you are now? the answer is NO. I'm not going to give up whatever I have now, and will continue to strive hard for it (: I SAID IT AND I MEAN IT YO.
alright, yesterday, that is monday, I pontent school again :( but there's a reason for it, because of my poor leg that have caused me difficulties in walking and making me not wanting to go for school. I KNOW I KNOW I'm lazy, but in certain time of your life, having a rest will able you to move on further than what you are now. agree agree? XDD i agree with both hands and legs up! hahaha. well well, had a rest at home, and still, today i still pontent. sorry to my teammates, Pris and PF. hope i can do complete another part of my PP later and will not waste my time while pon-tenting. =)
I gonna be sick again.. gosh, i hate it. had panadols in the morning so that i will not feel moodless the whole day. and and, facilitator today is not bad i guess. regretted not going, but never mind. it's too late for regrets, so i gonna use wisely my time to do the things I want.. =)
alrights, gonna end here. take care peeps. updating later! =)
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment