today, 16july
good morning eh!
I'm back for posting again, as mentioned at a LATER time. the LATER is today actually. HAHAH!
well well, yesterday din't do any PP at all as everyone can't make it and postpone to next monday instead. Slack slack and slack, time is depleting, and I still hanging around, wasting time doing those irrelevant stuff instead of doing major things. shall motivate and push myself to do ya, if not BUANG and GG liao. went off with Suyin, Renee and Yijie to causeway point, LJS. accompany the 2 girls to eat. aftermath, heading back home. slept at 1plus, tired eh.
alright, later class and I will be going for NTU MATERIAL SCIENCE TRIP! I've been aiming for this trip since the email is out to us and luckily, the class have agreed to go together, signing up for the CE trip. damn troublesome, must wear long pants and covered shoes. damn. enjoy yeah =)
ending here first, updat-ing in proc-ess lat-er XDD
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment